WARNING: You are using an outdated web browser to view this website. Website performance will be decreased and you might experience bugs and errors.
We reccomend that you upgrade to a modern web browser, like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox, for increased security and functionality.



Isle of Man

Isle of Wight


Business Insurance

  • Tailored Insurance solutions
  • Highly personalised service
  • Able to pay monthly
Request a call back

Whether your business is large or small, you will still have potentially complex Insurance requirements such as how do you claim for any loss of revenue in the event of a large loss. 

 We like to get to know you and your business well so that we can give you the right advice and more importantly, make sure that you don’t pay too much for your cover.

What our customers say
The Best Of reviews

Frequently Asked Questions

What does Business Insurance actually cover?

For most businesses, you can get a simple ‘package’ type policy which covers the physical assets of the business, any financial interruption of the business (following an insured loss), Liability cover to the public and also for your Employees.

How do I get a quotation?

We would ask you questions over the phone or can come out to visit you to get the relevant information from you. We like to get to know you and your business so that we can advise you on the best cover at the most competitive premium.

Is Business Insurance a legal requirement?

If you employ anyone, you have a legal requirement under the Health & Safety at Work Act to have Employers Liability Insurance. This normally comes as part of a simple ‘package’ type policy. If you operate plant/machinery which operates under pressure (air compressor) or lifts items (fork lifts, vehicle ramps, passenger lifts), you have to have them inspected by an independent Inspector under the Health & Safety at Work Act. This can be arranged under an Engineering Inspection policy. If you operate any vehicles, you must have a minimum of Third Party Liability cover under the Road Traffic Act. This can be covered under an individual Motor Policy or under a Motor Fleet policy.

I am just a Sole Trader – do I need Business Insurance?

It is advisable to have cover in place for the assets of the business, any financial interruption to the business (following an insured loss) and Liability to the public.

Pay Online
Request a Call Back