WARNING: You are using an outdated web browser to view this website. Website performance will be decreased and you might experience bugs and errors.
We reccomend that you upgrade to a modern web browser, like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox, for increased security and functionality.



Isle of Man

Isle of Wight



  • Tailored & flexible insurance cover
  • Comprehensive cover
  • Quick and easy application
Apply Now

We can offer motorcycle insurance from 50cc scooters to sports bikes. We can find a tailored and flexible policy to suit your needs.

Motorcycle insurance can help if your bike's stolen, damaged or you're involved in a traffic accident. Our insurance brokers will help you find the right cover for you.

 Cherry Godfrey can help you cover all your insurance needs.
From car to life insurance. It’s simple, just follow these steps



Complete our quick and easy online application form or request a call back and one of our team will contact you.



Within 24 hours, we will give you a no obligation quote.


You're Set!

Once we’ve received and processed your paperwork, we will notify you when your insurance is in place.

What our customers say
The Best Of reviews

Frequently Asked Questions

What types of motorcycle insurance policies are available?

We can offer a specified bike policy or a rider policy, which will cover you for any bike up to a pre-agreed engine CC size.

What levels of cover are available?

The three main policy types are comprehensive cover, third party, fire and theft and third party only.

What is legal expenses cover?

Some losses are not covered under a standard motor insurance policy, such as the excess and personal injury and other uninsured losses. We offer an additional legal expenses policy which pays for legal assistance to recover these amounts if you are involved in a claim which was not your fault.

What is an excess?

This is the first amount you have to pay yourself when you make a claim for accidental damage to your bike. If the claim is not your fault and the third party has admitted liability, then you should be able to reclaim the excess back from their policy.

What is a CBT?

CBT is short for compulsory basic training which all learner motorcycle riders must take before riding on the road.

Am I covered to ride other motorcycles?

You will need to check what type of cover you have, specified or rider, as a specified policy may only allow you to ride your bike. Please refer to your policy wording.

Can I use my car no-claims-bonus on my motorcycle?

You're not able to transfer your car's no claims bonus to your motorcycle nor are you able to transfer your motorcycle's no claims bonus to your car. However, if you have a motorcycle, insurers may offer an introductory no-claims-bonus on car insurance.

Does my no-claims-bonus expire?

Yes. If your no-claims-bonus is not used on a vehicle for two years, it will expire and you will have to start again.

I have comprehensive cover. Am I covered to drive any other vehicle?

You are only covered for third party legal liability only to drive other vehicles which do not belong to you. Damage to the vehicle you are driving would not be covered. This cover only applies to the policyholder and not for any named drivers.

Does my insurance cover a passenger?

This will depend on your policy - premiums may be cheaper if you exclude insurance for passengers.

Does my insurance cover riding my bike abroad?

Depending on your policy, insurers can include a foreign use extension.

Pay Online
Request a Call Back